Information We Collect
We collect information to improve your experience on the web, by enabling our partners to deliver more tailored and relevant content, advertising, services, and experiences to you.
We collect information in four ways:
- Information you provide through our website. We may collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in some other manner. This information may include personal information, such as your name, address, and contact information, as well as other information, including your opt-out preferences and/or user information that is collected or provided manually.
- Information we obtain from your use of our services. When you visit our website or content (websites, email, apps) that use our services, we may collect information about your interaction with that content. This includes information about your particular device (e.g., hardware make and model), its operating system, device advertising identifiers such as Apple IDs for Advertising or Android Advertiser ID, Internet Protocol address and other connectivity information, geographic location, and cookies, which may uniquely identify your browser or device to us.
- Our technology may additionally use non-cookie technologies to recognize your computer or device and/or to collect and record information about your web-surfing activity, including your activities on this and partner content. Please keep in mind that your web browser may not permit you to block the use of these non-cookie technologies and those browser settings that block cookies may have no effect on such techniques.
- Information provided to us by third parties. Our partners may provide us with additional information from other sources. This includes information similar to the information we collect directly, such as information about your particular device (hardware make & model), its operating system, device advertising identifiers such as Apple ID for Advertising or Android Advertiser ID, Internet Protocol address and other connectivity information, and geographic location. Such third-party information may also include partner cookies, which may uniquely identify your browser or device to us. Partners may also send us other unique identifiers that are de-identified via a hashing algorithm. We take measures to prevent third parties from providing Arbor with Personally Identifiable Information ("PII") that is not previously de-identified using a hashing algorithm. In the event Arbor comes into possession of PII, we will not disclose such information to any third party without the user’s consent or without first de-identifying such information using a hashing algorithm. Third parties that we work with may be located or operating in other countries, so information supplied to us may have been collected or processed in another country.
How We Use The Information We Collect
Information we collect is used to provide, maintain, improve, and protect the services offered by Arbor, and is used by our partners to deliver and measure tailored and relevant content, advertising, services, and experiences. We also use this information to develop new services.
We may combine information we collect from various sources to improve the efficacy of our service offerings. However, we do not combine information with any unmodified forms of PII.
Arbor processes information on servers in many countries around the world. We may process your information on a server located outside the country where you live.
Information We Share
We work with trusted partners to enhance the quality and efficiency of our services, and we may provide certain user information to them from time to time. Such information may include information about your particular device (hardware make & model), operating system, device advertising identifiers such as Apple ID for Advertising or Android / Google Advertiser ID, Internet Protocol address and other connectivity information, geographic location or other types of data to our partners. It may also include partner cookies, which may uniquely identify your browser or device to us, and other unique identifiers that are de-identified via a hashing algorithm.
We may also share aggregated, non-personally-identifiable information publicly and with our partners. For example, we may provide our partners with aggregated reports derived in part from information we have collected.
Our partners may be located in other countries, so information we provide may be processed or used in another country.
How to Opt Out of Our Targeted Advertising Services
You can opt out of receiving targeted advertisements that are powered by Arbor here: https://pippio.com/optout.
Do Not Track Disclosure
Although our website is a general audience site, the site's content is not considered attractive to children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Arbor protects information in our possession against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- We provide encrypted access to our services using SSL and encourage its use.
- We regularly review our physical security, storage, and processing to ensure compliance with industry best practices.
- We restrict access to information to Arbor employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Compliance and Cooperation with Regulatory Authorities
No Rights of Third Parties